Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Notes on pregnancy


After yesterdays lackluster doctors appointment, I found that nothing's going on in terms of the baby arrival but I am in good health and we heard her strong heartbeat so trying to remain positive. I have been scheduled for a non-stress test for Friday at 3:00pm (assuming I'm still with child..).

Things I will miss about being pregnant:
  1. Feeling little taps, pushes and hiccups from the little person within.
  2. The anticipation of meeting a new person that is a perfect balance of myself and my husband.
  3. Lycra being acceptable to wear at all times
  4. People smiling at me just because..
  5. Shopping for tiny sweet little things...
  6. Healthy hair and nails
  7. watching my little girls face light up when she sees my belly move or feels it kick her when we cuddle.
Things I will not miss about being pregnant:
  1. Weight gain
  2. The anxiety of the last few days/weeks
  3. Swollen extremities and facial features (my nose)
  4. Painful joints making walking a challenge
  5. Flatulance
  6. limited attire (flat shoes..)
  7. Carpal tunnel
  8. Constipation
  9. Sleeping on my left side
  10. feeling tired all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?