Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Last year, although my husband did plan for mothers day he hadn't anticipated that every other man with 40 miles of the Warwick winery had the same plan as him causing us to have ended up sitting in traffic for hours trying to get in only to find that they were out of food and we at that point had cranky hungry kids on our hands. I was remember being rather cranky about it as well, but he made the best of it. He immediately got me a cup of their wonderful red sangria (and one for himself) and then stood in line for 30 minutes to get snacks from the shop. It turned out ok and we even got some nice pictures out of the day.


This mother’s day although he was slightly more prepared, he opted to scrap the plans he had talked about and go to a park unbeknownst to me. I’m not really a picnic person, I don’t mind it once in a while but for mothers day, I would have liked to do something I actually like to do..sleep! Aren’t all moms crabby on mothers day..ok maybe not..maybe just the moms I know..maybe not..maybe just me! I don’t know. Anyway, I put my best foot forwarder and got dressed and went along with it. It turned out to be nice, I was a bit hungry thoug because we only had a small picnic..nice glass of wine would have been nice..huh maybe he was onto something last year.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?