Friday, August 24, 2012

Socks

A while back when I had 40 days to my due date, I decided to try to write something each day that I was appreciative of no matter how little it seemed. Well here's another one..SOCKS! I love socks, maybe because I dislike feet but there's something about socks that I really enjoy. I really appreciate a good pair of socks, that are  warm, fuzzy and quirky. I received quite a few boxes of the baby socks that look like shoes and gave them away mainly because something about the idea doesn't sit well with me - it plays a weird game with my mind especially when you see grown men wearing them..I digress! Anyway, since I saw these from Etiquette clothier, I fell in love- first off, they aren't pink, they're coral, they incorporate three things I like, gray, stripes and polka dots and they are made from the finest Italian combed cotton! I'm pretty sure if they turned up in my daughters room, the husband will have a fit as they are a whopping $30/box. oh and by the way..they have blue too..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?