Tuesday, December 11, 2012

5 Months Old

So my little booboos is 5 months and funnier than ever. She's got a great sense of humor (and a temper..occasionally!). She laughs and plays like a kid not a baby anymore. She now more than ever expressing her preference for being upright, she only wants to sit up and is infact lunging forward as if she wants to crawl! AHHHHH..anyway, she just rolled over out of the blue yesterday..so thats awesome!
This month, Evalie is also faced with adjusting to a nanny who started with her last week for three days a week. Unfortunately, she is still protesting the bottle but has been making it through the day on a few spoons of solids ( we've done squash, carrots, sweet potato and now sweet peas..). She also detests her cereal which I find a bit strange because its rather bland and mixed with expressed milk. The nanny seems to be good so far except for Evalie not eating all day.
We've been to a few holiday functions and she's been absolutely excellent even through the "wedding-like" Bar mitzvah went to last weekend. We also drove to Virginia on Saturday morning and returned on Sunday night and she was great for the most part, not really phased by all that time in the car or sleeping in a new place! At this point, I am realizing that I love her more everyday and am conflicted because I am so anxious to see her older but at the same time want her to slow down! I love this little girl so much that I think the only person who ight love her more is her sister! I hope they remain best friends forever! I love you both Arielle and Evalie. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?