Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#27: Fashionable Green Thumb


I have seen this idea somewhere before and really loved the idea for a few reasons, in my mind, its kind of a "gardening for the fashion conscious and non-commital" somehow. No digging, a little drilling, throw in some seeds, decorative wine crates and most importantly easy ( to make and throw away if it fails!) ! I actually think the hardest part might be finding the wine crates because places around here only get wine in boxes but once I find a few I certainly intend to plant something...anything and surprise my "botanically" obsessed husband with my "prize-winning" spinach or better yet broccoli rabe!
http://lifeonthebalcony.com/wine-box-turned-balcony-sized-raised-bed-garden/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?