Saturday, June 16, 2012

#16: Baby moves

http://www.fitpregnancy.com
After worrying all week about having an ECV, C-section and any other thing that could go awry, my little E turned herself back around to a vertex (head-down) position and moved south..way south! So bravo for the little ones ability to intuitively figure out that she was facing the wrong way (hear my threats) and hooray for my body still having enough room for her to unflip herself. I had a feeling she did on Wednesday night after some strange movements lasting about an hour but refused to let myself get excited until the doc herself confirmed it. So now I return to waiting for the moment she realizes its time to exit the space. I never imagined I could be so thrilled to be given the oppourtunity to experience the most painful process a woman can go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?