Thursday, June 21, 2012

#12: Lilies


I knew I was getting to be a bit unsettled last week, I felt the immediate tension in my body when anyone asked me anything. I got angry at a guy in Target, I got frustrated with people driving in front of me, I got aggravated with my little girl and of course my husband as well. Its no excuse but the last few weeks of being with child present a strange challenge with ones self control and it was a bit unexpected. I especially didn't feel like I was being irrational but I was a bit down I guess and I don't know why. Anyway, yesterday when we got home, he was already home getting dinner together, after giving the little one a bath, we came down and I entered our living room to find a nice bouquet of lillies. I thought to myself, if I were to go into labor tonight it would be really great. They really have lifted my spirits, its nice to get flowers just because..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?