Thursday, May 31, 2012

#32: Blue nails


The effects of nine months of growing another human being really takes a toll on the body of any woman. I noticed the visible signs in my skin a few weeks ago and just felt like I was really tired but after three days off, I still look tired, its just whats in style this late pregnancy stage. So I decided to make an extra effort to do things I don't normally care too much about, hair, make-up and nails. So in honor of not being boring and beige, I got myself a bottle of blue nail polish for some added color in my appearance instead of yet another sheer blush color to add to my collection. And yes my fingers are swollen, my ankles are even worse but today, I appreciate bright blue nails! Hey what do want from me, I try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?