Tuesday, May 29, 2012

#34: Dreams

Shot with:Nikon D80, 18-135mm: Auto (some touch up in iphoto)

Once up a time, I wanted to become a fashion designer, then I became an architect. The path seemed straight, it seemed to be direct yet long but paved without too much hinderance if I only remained persistent and tried to reach the end. Along the way, I only dreamt of what life could be once I reached the end of the path, that I could design beautiful artifacts to my hearts desire, that people would appreciate my creativity and craft and I would be satisfied with that. As my dreams became reality, there have been changes, unforeseen forks and turns in the path, confusing the choices on how to proceed, whats really at the end of the path or if even there is an end, the gratification?  It has transformed that dream and made the path slightly windier, a bit more treacherous and my determination to be questioned. 

I would continue to dream up new potentials for life  and believe in the possibilities it has to offer but are they for someone else, someone whom I see more time to explore these paths, more strength to conquer the many facets and to dream beyond the limitations of ones own vision. She is kind, naive, curious and energetic. She is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?