Wednesday, May 30, 2012

#33: Little things

Shot with:Nikon D80, 18-135mm: ISO 5, F-14
There's something quite heartwarming about little things. I had forgotten how tiny newborn babies really are; maybe its the fragility of the baby one associates with these tiny items but they really reach into a realm of my psyche which is soft and not so jaded. Although I have a lot of hand me downs which are in great condition for the littlest one, I am compelled to buy a few special things as well. These knitted booties are one thing I couldn't resist even though she'll be born in the heat of the summer I figured she'd need them since we keep the house and car air conditioning on high at all times. So today, I appreciate all the little ( small and seemingly insignificant ) things that make getting through the next 33 days easier and fill my heart with a bit of warmth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you?